GH60 is a custom programmable mechanical keyboard designed for the geekhack community.
A github repository with all the design files is here: komar007/gh60.
- [Prototyping] GH60 Keyboard - free discussion and chat about the project,
- GH60 prototype betatesting - revision A bug reports,
- GH60 rev. B betatesting - revision B bug reports,
- GH60 Group Buy (PRODUCTION) - group buy organization and chat.
- Introduction: Introducing the GH60 keyboard project,
- Changes in rev. B: GH60 evolution.
- Release of rev. C: GH60 rev. C "plain edition" is out
Revision A PCB gerbers, renders and schematic: gh60_reva (license: CC BY-SA 3.0). Revision B PCB production files (gerbers, component placement, BOM): pcbcart_gh60_rev_b_v2 (license: CC BY-SA 3.0)
- Revision C PCB and assembly files(package includes board renders and 3d model): gh60_revC_plain (license: CC-BY-SA 3.0)
- Revision C schematic: gh60_revC_2016-06-02.
The pictures present only examples of what can be built using GH60. GH60 itself is just electronics, the choice of keycaps, switches and case is up to you!